Monday 22 July 2013

Decking

Yesterday was a busy busy day and very warm. Russ and Tay and I spent part of the afternoon on the pback porch finishing the decking. I cut and placed and Russell enthusiastically hammered in nails! Tay helped nail and move the boards with me. It seems sooooo much bigger now!
Now we are building a little table for cool refreshing drinks and yummy snacks!


Last night Ed was baling hay for a friend of ours, so the kids and I went out to see how it was going and to take him snacks and lots of water! Russ and I loaded our truck with hay and stooked 240 bales. Tayler was running around with their son Cole (in her class) riding the 4 wheeler and playing video games! It was so cute BUT of course I did not have my camera!!!Argh! It was a fun day but we were all dog tired at 11pm when we got home - hello cozy bed - FLOP! 

No comments:

Post a Comment