Sunday 7 April 2013

Arizona part 4

Friday we went to Mesa Market - it was HUGE!!!! The kids hated every minute of it but I had so much fun - 4 huge building of merchants selling EVERYTHING!!! After the third building we decided to head out as the kids were complaining like crazy! (I kept telling them you signed up when you wanted to come so tough it out!) what a mean Mom!

New pool at the RV Park - we didn't try this one out but it was gorgeous! 

Gelato at the Olive Oil making Place - I can't remember the name of it now!  I bought Chocolate infused Olive oil and roasted garlic - YUMMY!!!! 
 I never took any pictures at the Market as there was too many people and I was forever counting heads of children! The Pictures wouldn't have done any justice anyway - if you go Phoenix you have to go to the Mesa Market and experience it for yourself - so much fun! 

Saturday Dad was packing up and organizing the trailer for the road home so I took the kids to Silly Mountain to hike up to the top - it was Beautiful!
Dylan leading the pack up Silly Mountain (yes that is the name of it!)

Tay and Russ just before our first of three wipe outs on pointy rocks - none bad just bruised knees  

Lots of little lizards 

Mom - check this out! 

Whoa look at the view! 

At the top! Yay we made it ! 

The view was amazing - 360 degrees - this is looking towards Phoenix

I love this picture - hes so cute 

I took this to prove it was called Silly Mountain! too funny ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment