Saturday 27 April 2013

Girl Power

Over the past month I have been wanting to get my studded winter tires off and get the summers back on, and after May 1 you get a fine for having studded tires on. So, I pulled out the summers a couple weeks ago, I went to local tire place and tried to make an appointment but it was first come first serve - okay but now I have to take them to town. Maybe Ed will do it if they are out - no too busy working (this is his busiest season!) So I decided if I start early in the evening if I run into trouble Ed is a around and he could help me. So I found all my tools and did it myself - I was so happy. I haven't changed a tire in - well I'm not sure how long! Tayler came over and said hey Mom what are you doing? Oh can I help? ABSOLUTELY!!!


Yay we did it!!! 
Go Mommy and Tayler!

No comments:

Post a Comment