Saturday 6 April 2013

Spring Break Vacation Part 1

This year over Spring Break I took the kids and headed for warmer weather - Arizona! 

We met up with My Dad who has spent the last 3 months down there enjoying the sun and heat - sure beats the heck out of snow and minus temperatures!

We had a fabulous time, even though the kids took colds with them and were not feeling the greatest for the first part of our vacation. They toughed it out and made the best of it!

I took Soooooooooooooooooo many pictures its crazy so I thought I could show them in parts - I hope you enjoy them! 


Hanging at the trailer the day we arrived, kids were tired but excited about going in the pool

Sun Baby - she was ready for the pool - would you believe she had a fever  in the morning before we got on the flight

Yay - FINALLY!

Desert Scenery - it was so beautiful.
Arizona had lots of rain between January and March - its not normally this green

Garden in the park where Dad was staying

No comments:

Post a Comment