Sunday 23 December 2012

Firehall Christmas Party

December 16 was the Forest Grove Firehall kids Christmas party. This year there was 48 kids coming (most I have seen in the three years we have been coming.)

Most of the time I couldn't find Tayler, she loves playing with everyone. Russ quietly sat in a corner with me and watched all the activities. Dylan was sick that day so he didn't come with us, poor guy.
Tay and Russ each received a gift from Santa, they were so excited.

As we were coming home Russ said "How did Santa know Dylan wasn't there? He never called his name." I said "Well, Santa knows everything - he knew Dylan was not feeling well and stayed home."
 Russ felt really bad that Dylan never received a gift.
When we got to the house I was getting out of the car and leaned over to get my purse and said "Russ look..." on the floor was a gift to Dylan. "How did that get there?" he asked - "I don't know and my car was locked!"
Russ was so excited to give the gift to Dylan he basically ran over everything in his path!

It was awesome - Oh the Spirit of Christmas!
Tayler and her pal Cameron decorating their cookies
Russ quietly decorating his cookies

Santa is coming!!

Hi Santa, Merry Christmas



No comments:

Post a Comment