Sunday 16 December 2012

Skating field trip

December 11 the school came to town for a skating field trip. The boys never want to go because they don't know how to skate but Tayler really wanted to go. The night before we were trying on some skates to make sure they fit, I told her Joanne (my co-worker) used to be a figure skater and she did twirls and jumps - Tayler says -"I want to do that!"
 "Whoa" I said "lets just learn how to go forward and stop!"
She had a smile on her face the whole 2 1/2 hours even after she fell 3 times!

Here Courtney came to help Tay it was so cute because Courtney could hardly skate either

She never stopped smiling 

Here Maryanna came to see how she was doing
I came down for my lunch hour to watch them, but I wasn't able to go out on the ice as I didn't have skates and they don't rent them out at the area, it just about killed me!!! 
This weekend I am going to find skates so we can do this more often as a family and maybe get the boys out on the ice so they will go next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment