Sunday 9 December 2012

Gotta love Mail!

We were spoiled Friday, 2 parcels came in the mail filled with Christmas fun! 


Ornament swap - Yippy ! 
 Look at the wonderful presents we received from Lisa in Nova Scotia! 
Kids can't wait to make cookies this weekend. I will be drinking fancy tea froms Davids tea and supervising.
Thank you Lisa you spoiled us! 

 And we also received a parcel from Erin in Victoria! So fun, check out all the Christmas stuff! 
Gingerbread House cutter - how cool is that! 
I can't wait to try that out! 


2 comments:

  1. I love those snowglobe cookies! Awesome. Now if only I could come drink David's Tea with you and help supervise ;~)

    So glad you got my parcel so quickly and that you liked it! What did you think of your horse tree ornament? I saw it and knew it had to be yours!

    Miss you.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay. Glad you got your goodies. Thought they looked like fun. The gingerbread cutter looks very cool too. Looks like there will be much baking going on at your home! Merry Christmas to you all!

    ReplyDelete